Tuesday 5 June 2012

How To Speed Up Your Laptop Computer


                                                                                                                                         Do you ever get frustrated because yourlaptop computer is just plain too slow? You click on something and wait, and wait some more.

Well, I do, and it frustrates me to no end! I admit that I have very little patience to begin with, so when mylaptop is slow, I get irritated. Especially because I have so much work to get done, and I simply don’t have time to wait on a slow computer.
As luck would have it I found an answer to my slow computer. What I did to speed up my computerwas add some more RAM (Random Access Memory).
Now, you could go out and by a new computer, but that can get costly! So I want to recommend adding some more RAM to Your laptop. You will be surprised how simple this is to do. Not only that, it is very inexpensive also. I added 1 Gigabyte of RAM to my laptop for around $50.00 and mycomputer is twice as fast as it used to be! I was absolutely blown away by the difference in speed!
So if your laptop is slow, don’t go out and spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a new one, just add some more memory to the computer you have. You can do it yourself with ease and save alot of money!
 Also it will show you how much the memory upgrade will cost. Not only that, there will be an installation video that will show you how to install your new RAM upgrade to your computer.
What I will do next is demonstrate how simple this process is via sreencapture video and. I am going to actually install the memory upgrade on my laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More