Wednesday 30 May 2012

Download:541's Windows Key Stealer v1.0 - Steals Windows XP / Vista / 7 Product Keys



Hi guys,

Its been quite a while since i released another tool of mine.So here I am with a simple but a very useful tool. I have come across in the Marketing section that most of them were selling Windows keys.That's the basis of this Tool !

Language Coded in : VB.NET
Credits go to: General Dee 

What it does ?

It Steals Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 Product key
It adds itself to Startup
It closes itself as soon as the Stealing process is done. (So no suspicion)
Its make my site (" http://searchr.us ") default homepage and search engine for Firefox and Internet Explorer Only.
It copies itself to System32 Folder so that its hidden always.


Note: DO NOT Test on your Computer.Run it Sand boxed or an a Virtual Machine.




File Details:

File Size: 1.7 MB
File Extension: .rar (Compressed Archive)


Sorry.I was unable to FUD it completely as i had no time.I'll definitely try to make it FUD when I'm free xD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More